IDAHO SPEECH AND HEARING SERVICES BOARD
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street, Suite 220
Boise, ID 83702-5642
ANDREW J SEITZ - CHAIR
JODY S O'DONNELL
DENNIS J BELL
CARLETTA JEAN ALLEN
JOANNE M HUYLAR
BRENDA BELL MECIER
MARY R REIS
1:30 PM MST Roll call
Approval of Minutes of October 23, 2008
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Dawn Hall, Deputy Bureau Chief
Dave Hotchkiss, Investigations Coordinator
Karen Magnelli, Deputy Attorney General
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
1. Define Audioprosthologists.
3. Temporary Permit lag time for new graduates.
4. Verbiage for Provisional Permit instruction page.
5. Rule to allow for CE waivers.
6. Review SLP Quarterly Report Draft.
8. 3:30 p.m.-Anne Kuhlmeier – Changing CFY Supervision.
9. National Council of State Board of Examiners for Speech Language
Pathologists and Audiologists.
1. Application Review
2. Quarterly Report Review
3. Exam preparation for Friday, November 14th, 2008.
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.
For more information contact Linda Goff - (208) 334-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org