Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street, Suite 220
Boise, ID 83702-5642
KEVIN KRACKE, PH.D.
BILL R. ARNOLD, PH.D.
RONALD PONSFORD, PH.D.
Approval of Minutes 11/13/2009
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
1. Follow-up regarding quasi
judicial immunity provided by the new
Law – Mr. Klein and Ms. Mac Master
2. Follow-up regarding advisory letter for online continuing education
3. Follow-up regarding 3 tier model for complaints
4. Follow-up regarding Health and Welfare correspondence.
1. EPPP contract
2. Discussion regarding PSR regulation
3. Updated Renewal Form
4. Correspondence from Dr. Darla Lawson
5. Service extender audits
6. Application Review
1. Board Business File
2. Conference Updates
3. Sign Vouchers and honorariums
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.