IDAHO LICENSING BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS AND MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street, Suite 220
Boise, ID 83702-5642
ROBERTA CROCKETT, M.A. - CHAIR
BRENDA FREEMAN, PH.D.
ERIC F. JONES, PH.D.
KATHRYN JEAN HILL
JON W GLICK, M. ED.
NINA J WOODS, M.ED.
February 3rd & 4th, 2009
9:00 a.m. MST Roll call
Approval of Minutes
October 7th & 8th and December 11, 2008
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Dawn Hall, Deputy Bureau Chief
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
Karl Klein, Deputy Attorney General
Marcie McGinty, Appeals Hearing Coordinator
CEU Settlement Order’s:
Dave Hotchkiss, Investigations Coordinator
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
Correspondence from Joan Sheehan
Application – Jay Robertson
Correspondence from Dr. Eric Johnsen
1. Discussion regarding possible rule changes
Rules 150, 245, 250.02, 425
1. Nedra Toponce, applicant - 10:45 a.m.
2. John “Kip” Bishop, applicant – 11:00 a.m.
3. Maria Campbell, applicant – 11:15 a.m.
4. Jodie Lea, applicant 11:30 a.m.
5. Correspondence from Nate Hamlin
6. Audit Review
1. Follow up discussion regarding CRCE
2. Discussion regarding Voc. Rehab & drug and alcohol licensure
3. Discussion regarding Board appointments
4. Conference update
5. Application Review
6. Board Business file
7. Sign Vouchers
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.
For more information contact Deborah Sexton - (208) 334-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org