IDAHO LICENSING BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS AND MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street, Suite 220
Boise, ID 83702-5642
ROBERTA CROCKETT, M.A. - CHAIR
BRENDA FREEMAN, PH.D.
ERIC F. JONES, PH.D.
JON W GLICK, M. ED.
NINA J WOODS, M.ED.
KATHRYN JEAN HILL
10/7 & 8/2008
9:00 a.m. MDT Roll call
Approval of Minutes of July 08-09, 2008.
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Dawn Hall, Deputy Bureau Chief
2009 FY contract approval
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
Marcie McGinty, Hearings & Appeals Coordinator
CEU Settlement Order(s):
Dave Hotchkiss, Complaint Coordinator
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
1. Review NBCC online exam contract & AMFTRB contract & process.
1. Correspondence from Rick Croft
3. Correspondence from Rebecca Jensen
4. Discussion regarding supervision of LPC’s seeking licensure as MFT
5. Discussion on the Certified Rehabilitation Counselor Examination 3:30pm.
Dr. Jerome Fischer, Dr. Mary Barros-Bailey & Dr. Michael Graham
1. Discussion on Board meeting dates
2. Strategic planning
3. Election of Officers
4. Board Business File
5. Discussion regarding conferences
Reports from conferences attended
Review of up coming conferences
6. Application Review
7. Sign vouchers and honorariums
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.
For more information contact Debbie Sexton-Jacobson - (208) 334-3233 or email@example.com