IDAHO LICENSING BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS AND MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street, Suite 220
Boise, ID 83702-5642
ROBERTA CROCKETT, M.A. - CHAIR
BRENDA FREEMAN, PH.D.
ERIC F. JONES, PH.D.
JON W GLICK, M. ED.
NINA J WOODS, M.ED.
KATHRYN JEAN HILL
JULY 8th & 9th/2008
9:00 a.m. MDT Roll call
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Dawn Hall, Deputy Bureau Chief
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
Dave Hotchkiss, Investigative Coordinator
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
Approval of Minutes
May 6th & 7th and May 15th
1. Discussion regarding online exam
2. Annual report
1. Marcy Humphrey – applicant 10:30 a.m.
2. Susan Barnes – applicant 10:45 a.m.
3. Discussion on rule changes
Limiting the number of online continuing education hours
Krys Miley - correspondence
Ethics may not be obtained online
Supervisors with any disciplinary action
4. Katie Jacobs – correspondence
1. Update on strategic planning ~ Task Force
2. Board business file
3. Review of Conferences
Reports from conferences attended
Discussion of upcoming conferences
4. Review applications & Audits
5. Sign vouchers & honorariums
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.
For more information contact Deborah Sexton - (208) 334-3233