IDAHO LICENSING BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS AND MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
1109 Main Street Ste 220
Boise, Idaho 83702
ROBERTA CROCKETT, - CHAIR
BRENDA FREEMAN, PH.D.
ERIC F. JONES, PH.D.
JON W GLICK, M. ED
NINA J WOODS, ED.S
KATHRYN JEAN HILL
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
05/06 & 07/2008
9:00 a.m. MST Roll Call
Approve minutes of February 5 & 6, 2008
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Budd Hetrick, Deputy Bureau Chief
CEU Violations and Settlement Orderís
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
Discussion on policies
Discussion and determination of Final Order, Case No. COU-2006-2
1. Discussion on cognizant member
1. Jill Mitchell ~ positions on licensing board.
2. Discussion on Statute 54-3402 for possible language change
3. Discussion on licensed Associates for Marriage & Family
4. Discussion on exams
Switching to online exams for Counselors
Rule for exam application deadline
Other Agenda Items
1. Update on strategic planning ~ Task Force
2. Board business file
3. Review of Conferences
Reports from conferences attended
Discussion of upcoming conferences
4. Viann Nations ~ applicant Wednesday at 9:00 a.m.
5. Review applications & Audits
6. Sign vouchers & honorariums
Note: Executive Session to be held as may be appropriate. Times are approximate. The order in which items appear on the agenda is subject to change without further notice.
For more information contact Deborah Sexton - (208) 334-3233