IDAHO BOARD OF COSMETOLOGY
BONNIE DARLENE SERMON
MILDRED HILL HERBOLD
JOAN (JONI) HUFF
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
8:30 a.m. Roll Call
Approve minutes of October 01, 2007 and January 04, 2008
Tana Cory, Bureau Chief
Budd Hetrick, Deputy Bureau Chief
Emily Mac Master, Deputy Attorney General
Roger Hales, Administrative Attorney
Discussion of Final Order, Case No. COS-2006-20
1. Discuss bond for tuition recovery fund.
1. Jacqueline Jennings-application for license.
2. Gizelle Kotschevar-application for license.
3. Discuss NICís procedures in sanitizing foot baths.
4. Discuss regulation of spray on tanning.
5. Discuss requirements for new schools and number of instructors needed.
6. Review additional curriculum for Academy Di Firenze to add an esthetics program.
7. Discuss Nail Techs being able to wax.
8. Approval for expenses to SLC for NIC Region III & IV and spring meeting.
9. Discuss transfer of hours from one discipline to another.
10. Discuss hours from school and apprenticeship training.
11. School Owners Association to Address the Board
Other Agenda Items
1. Review Correspondence
2. Review application for licenses expired over 5 years
3. Review application for licensure.