You may complete and download Applications and Forms for this Board from the links provided below.

There are two types of applications:

Please note these may be filled in on the screen when accessed, but must be printed, notarized, and mailed or hand-delivered to the office with payment and insurance certificate(s). Only completed applications that include the certificate(s) of insurance attached with the application will be processed. The forms cannot be submitted electronically or faxed. 

If you are a member of the armed forces, an honorably discharged veteran or the spouse of an active member or veteran of the military, you are entitled to certain benefits because of your service. Those benefits may include expedited processing of your application and credit for military training that is relevant to the occupational license/registration for which you are applying. For a full explanation of eligibility and a comprehensive description of benefits available, see Idaho Code 67-9401-9407. Additionally, active members of the military may be eligible for a waiver of renewal fees and other renewal requirements, see Idaho Code 67-2602A.

If you have a claim against a Contractor you can request insurance information by completing the Insurance Verification Request Form

If you have questions, please contact the Division at (208) 334-3233 or

Please do not send insurance certificates unless you are applying for a registration, responding to an audit request or your registration has expired and you need to reinstate your registration.  Insurance certificates received by this office that are not in response to an audit request or are not required for application or reinstatement will be destroyed.