To apply for accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please click here.

Q. I have a disability that I believe should be addressed through an accommodation in the examination process required to fulfill licensure requirements. What should I do to seek an accommodation?

A. As soon as possible prior to the examination, you should complete the form provided on this Board's webpage for the purpose of requesting an accommodation for the examination required for licensure, and submit it to the Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses. You will be required to provide documentation of the disability, such as a diagnosis of the disability that is signed by your doctor. The accommodation request will be considered consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

Answers to additional questions may be obtained by visiting the ADA website at or by calling the ADA Information Line at 800-514-0301 (voice) or 800-514-0383 (TTY)