The license/registration issued to you by the Bureau is public proof that you are entitled to pursue certain activities regulated by Idaho Law.  If your license/registration becomes lost or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement from the Bureau.  If you did not receive your license/registration after making application for renewal, you must apply for a replacement. A replacement may also be requested if you have changed your name or address and wish to receive a license/registration bearing the updated information.  

Note: There is a fee, required by Idaho law, to obtain a replacement. If you believe the fee should be waived, you may attach a written explanation of why you believe the fee should be waived, together with the application and the fee. 

You may complete the Application for Duplicate License form online, print it out and sign it (your signature must be notarized), and send it with the required fee to the Bureau.  Note, however, that your application will not be processed unless the fee is received with the application.   A replacement card will be sent to the mailing address.